Section I: Acceptance of the Agreement
Welcome to the Simple Man business. Please read the Simple Man IBO Agreement and Policies and Procedures carefully, collectively referred to as “IBO Agreement.”
Section II: Annual Renewal Fee
As an IBO’s enrollment and ongoing IBO status, Simple Man requires payment of the fee of $34.95. Thereafter, this annual fee is automatically charged one year from the date of the aforementioned initial charge. An IBO may not make adjustments to this annual renewal fee in the back office of the Simple Man website. Cancellation requests will be effective in the calendar month in which Simple Man receives written notice unless the debit has already been processed. If the notice to cancel is received after the debit has been processed, the cancellation will be effective in the following calendar month, but the fee is non-refundable.
Section III: E-Sign Notice- Consent to Electronic Record
E-Sign, the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.D. 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with Simple Man before a Simple Man IBO Agreement can be executed.
Please read the following information carefully:
- To access these documents and submit your online IBO Application, you will need a personal computer or Mac with Internet access and operational Internet browser software.
Section IV: IRS W9 Information
The Tax ID number must match the name as shown on your income tax return to avoid backup withholding. For individuals, this is your social security number.
Please verify the information submitted on your enrollment form. If correct, acknowledge by checking the box below, which will serve as your digital signature. For further information, please see the official IRS W9 form instructions: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
Under penalties of perjury, I certify that:
- The information submitted is correct
- You are not an exempt payee (generally, individuals, sole proprietors are not exempt from backup withholding)
- The IRS has not notified you that you are currently subject to backup withholding
- I am a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien (individual/sole proprietor)
I consent to the use of electronic records and have read, understand and agree to the Simple Man IBO Agreement and Policies and Procedures.